Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a night of seduction and places to hide

Love is a trap, and I am a fool. Stumbling blindly towards it. The second I laid eyes on her I knew she was someone else’s and I’d need an elaborate plan to steal her away. Charm was certainly lacking in my repertoire, but i made up for it with vast quantities quiet awkwardness. I popped my collar, I’d seen someone else do it and with my new found confidence I’d gained due highly to rye and coke i approached my soon to be new lady friend. I made it no more than 2 metres away from the intended recipient of my undying affections when i was reefed backwards by my shirt. I was met face to face with a hulking jock of a man. Apparently this lady was spoken for I soon found out, and my admiration had not gone unnoticed. I knew my hopes of a wistful frantic relationship were fading. The way I see it I had no hope form the start. A woman like that is like a magnet for needy self delusional guys like me. A polite and courteous reference to where inside my own body I should locate my sexual organs was noted and i was in the process of slinking away when for unknown reason a large bikie type stepped in to defend me. As he saw it I caused no ill and was not deserved of such treatment and did himself reference the many ways of bodily adjustment he could afflict upon others. Apologies flowed fourth from my adversary yet not alot of conversation was held. It’s not what he said, it’s what he thought and everyone could see that clear as day. Gruff exteriors are fine as long as they aren’t painted on this thin. The big mountain boy was showing his colours. If I could I would’ve thrown him out on his ass. Lacking the brass balls and upper body strength to pull off such a move I hid behind a waitress and waited till he sulked off into the night. Kicking boxes and smashing bottles as he went. A successful night in anyone’s books.

No comments:

Post a Comment